Thursday, March 4, 2010

11 miles.. I've never 11 milesed anything..

The watching a TV show on my iPod idea was brilliant! The girl that confessed last week that she doesn't work hard enough at the gym rode the bike for 50 minutes today! I felt great! I did level 7 with a few minutes at level 10. When I got up, my shirt was covered in sweat. That made me feel great!

My intention was to have a rest day today. We're going to do some yoga here at work this afternoon, and I was so tired yesterday.. I really felt I needed it. Then, I woke up at 5something feeling great and perky. I contemplated just sleeping and J was even encouraging it. But I didn't want to waste how I was feeling! I'm so glad I didn't.

I can't get enough food today, though! I had a breakfast sandwich and a banana.. and I could seriously go for.. I don't know.. EVERYTHING at the moment. I hope this passes soon.

I can't believe how far I've come in such a short time. I never would have done 50 minutes on a bike and now I don't mind it! It's really encouraging. Plus I'm inspiring people! L woke up late and decided to just lazy her morning away.. then thought about me and what I would do and she got up and walked a few miles. Me? An inspiration? I dunno. It's weird.. but it definitely makes me want to keep going...

But now I have to work. Real serious work.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment