Thursday, March 11, 2010

86 weeks.....

It's amazing the power that a tag in a pair of pants can have. Aside from the fact that said tag is itching the crapola out of me today, it has a number that is mathematically 4 less than the number that was on the pair of pants I wore on Monday. Now, these pants are a little stretchy, so I'm probably down only one size rather than 2.. but it's still an amazing feeling!

Tonight, J is finally cashing in his birthday present from me. We're going to see Garrison Keillor in Providence. I'm really looking forward to it! I can't help but wonder if J and I will be the youngest willing attendees.

You know, my love for NPR is one of those things that makes me feel way older than I am. It's basically the only thing I listen to in the car. Of course, that feeling of oldness is countered by things like my iCarly fandom and wanting a bounce house at my wedding.

These are the things on my mind this morning. Tomorrow morning I shall complete my second week of couch to 5k and prepare for my second to last weekend at my Mom's. From here, I'll leave you with a quote that was on a blog that I read yesterday that I really liked (I run-on sentence like a master!!):

"He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them." ~Richard Bach

M

No comments:

Post a Comment