Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The one where he proposes... twice.

I haven't been tracking food since Friday. I haven't exercised since who knows when! I've been a bit under the weather and, well, distracted. Now, I'm back on the wagon. I feel tons better today, though I didn't make it to the gym this a.m. to be on the safe side.

So, when I originally started this blog, it was going to be about my road to 30.. it still is. Instead of just diet, weight loss, and freaking out about my age... it's going to include something I wasn't exactly expecting- freaking out about getting married.

This weekend, in a series of blunders, J proposed. I knew it would happen some day.. I even knew it would be within the year.. but on Sunday, he did it.. accidentally, though it may have been.

Sunday was my father's 79th birthday. He died about 4 years ago, so having it done on his birthday made me very happy.

Anyway, so now I have another reason to get in shape- I don't want to look like a cow in my wedding pictures.

Well, I don't really have anything else to say. I find when I'm not working out.. my content is lacking. At least it's Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment