Thursday, March 25, 2010

The thoughts just keep skipping around..

I have a photo assignment at work today tomorrow. No idea how much I'll be getting paid for it, but I suppose we'll figure that out before I hand over the photos. Note to self.. ask when they need the pics by...

My clock was all messed up this morning- and I felt like I went to bed at 3am (even though it was totally 10:30), so I missed the gym... AGAIN. I figure I'll let myself miss it tomorrow, too and then jump back in on Monday. I know I should just get back to it today, but I don't go to the gym on the weekends.

My pants are huge on me! I feel like they are someone else's pants. Like the owner is 6 and a half feet tall and two sizes wider than me. I think that means that as soon as I get my tax refund, I need new pants. I'm still too big for most of my work pants.. but too small for the few pairs I have. What the hell did I wear while I was growing?

Tomorrow is weigh in. The peak at the scale is showing a loss. It's probably muscle loss from not going to the gym.. but based on the crap-o-la I've been eating.. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment