Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday!!

I'm sitting at my mom's house watching what can only be described as a modern day Monkees. Truth be told, I love tween TV (iCarly FTW!).

After a super crabby day yesterday, L and I went to the gym so I could finish my first week of c25k and she could try her first day. I'm so glad I went. I felt 100 times better! I was able to ease my guilt over eating buffalo chicken and a cupcake and even not be hungry the rest of the night (and not dip too much into my WPAs). It's really amazing what exercise can do for you.. and I need to stop trying to skip any days during the week.

We're going to be doing yoga at work on Wednesdays and Fridays. Coupled with Monday night yoga.. I'm pretty stoked about this.

What else? Oh! It's GORGEOUS out! Like seriously amazing. 54 degrees and sunny.. I'm so ready for spring. I think tomorrow I'll go to the park and go for a walk/run. I'm very excited.

Ok, enough of this. I'm going to finish drinking my unsweetened iced tea and enjoy my day. Sushi tonight!!!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment