Friday, March 5, 2010

Feelings and stuff...

I feel unfulfilled. I don't know what is making me feel this way. Maybe I'm just itching for spring/summer, but I'm finding myself bored with social media and wanting to actually BE with people.

I'm also kinda disappointed with J. He used to do the Wii Active with me (not with me with me.. but on the same days as me), then I started working and stopped doing it and he has since stopped. I joined a gym and have been doing all sorts of things.. and he has stopped all exercise (save for popping on the pull up bar every once in a while). I mean, I know he's busy at work and has some things he wants to do at home, but I really liked being able to talk to him about it and compare notes. Now, I just tell him things and he listens. Sometimes he seems like he cares.. other times not so much.

I'm also SO ready for my mom to come home. I don't like having to go down there on the weekends. I know I offered.. and I'd do it again (I totally understand).. but it's over an hour away from my job. Also.. come Sunday and Monday, i really feel like I don't have a home. I guess it's because I was living there for a while and it never really felt like home.. then I moved in with J and it doesn't really feel like home.. it all kinda melds together and I feel lost.

I'm just blah today. I think it has to do with my weigh in this morning. I had a loss that wasn't nearly as big as it was supposed to be. Then I re-weighed and it was where I knew it should be. Now I'm down over 15 pounds but I hate the scale in the bathroom. It changes all the time and i can't handle that inconsistency.

Oh well. I'm going to go back to work and wish this day away.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment