Friday, March 26, 2010

The one that is 3.8 pounds less than the other one..

So! I reached the -20 mark! I'm down 3.8 pounds this week!

I'm extremely excited because, well, it's 20 pounds gone! But also, I reached the goal I had set for myself (-20 by the end of March).

So, today was my last weekday of not going to the gym. I really miss my workouts. I have to tell you, though, it's really hard to wake up before 6:30 when it's so dark out!

I've joined a challenge on the message boards to earn 300 activity points by Memorial day. This is pretty much 5/day for 60 days. I *should* be able to do this. Eff that... I WILL do this!

So, here is my plan of action: Do 50 minutes at the gym, a 20 minute walk at lunch, and yoga in the p.m.

Ok.. that's not as daunting as I anticipated. We'll give this one a YAY for being fat!

Alright... now I'm just talking crazy!

Happy weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment