Wednesday, May 12, 2010

we interrupt your regularly scheduled blog.. to bring you this crap..

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there ~Cheshire Cat Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland

Sometimes, when you're feeling lost and don't know where your life is heading.. it's unexpectedly the freest time of your life. You can do anything! Pick up and move? Check. Have a tryst with a sexy foreigner? Fine! Big and small decisions that you make because you're feeling lost could be what brings you to your happiness. Maybe you meet that foreigner when you move across the country and fall in love, get married, and get that perfect job that only exists there.

I'm just in one of those moods where I don't feel like talking about myself.. I just feel like thinking. What better place to think than on the internet?

Oh.. p.s. I fixed my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment