Wednesday, May 26, 2010

short and [not so] sweet..

Well, hello world!

I don't have a lot to say today. I got a promotion at work, so i'm in "training," but i don't have my own access to the system and my phone isn't working.. so there's that.

The eating has been going well. I definitely feel a ton better than I did this past weekend. Though I do miss my array of foods, I haven't really been plagued with carb cravings. I miss my oatmeal because it was tasty and I can only eat so much meat and eggs in the morning!

Well, that's all.. just wanted to pop in...

1 comment:

  1. Well in a few weeks you'll be able make your green monster, just using berries instead of banana! You could do it now if you picked up some sugar free syrup or preotein powder to replace the fruit.

    Plus they make special k protein that's like 9 carbs/serving. not induction friendly, but soon.

    you can always do a tofu scramble. not entirely different from eggs, but its a change.

    Oh, i dunno if it's a good price or not, but BJ's has a 12pk of those shakes you have for 12.97. I saw them yesterday.

    ReplyDelete