Thursday, May 20, 2010

The one with[out] all the money..

Growing up is hard to do.

I knew that after getting married J and I would be combining both finances and debt. I was always prepared for this. He has more debt, but much better credit. He also makes about twice what I do. I was prepared for my stuff to be the crutch- that which overwhelmed. I was mistaken.

I guess because of the fact that my credit sucks.. and I've been working on it.. I don't have much in the way of debt. I'm not used to such high monthly payments.

I'm not complaining.. It's just very strange making a budget with someone else.. someone with bills... I'm not used to how this works- his money, my money, our money..

Did I mention growing up is hard?

Tomorrow starts the low carb. It cannot come any sooner! I'm so sick of eating crap- but getting in the last little bits. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment