Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The one where she yaks..

I'm not feeling very well today. I drank my green monster, but I wanted oatmeal.. but the overnight oats recipe I have is online and my internet was down all night/morning. Now I keep trying to eat a little and I think it's just making it worse. I actually haven't had much of an appetite for the past few days (since maybe Thursday or Friday).

I lose my appetite for a week or so every other month.. this usually coincides with my period (and on off months, I'm ravenous!) But every once in a while.. every couple of years or so.. I lose my appetite for months. Now, the good thing about that is I tend to lose weight when that happens (woo!) the bad thing is that i don't really eat much and that's not entirely healthy. I'm hoping this one is just for a week.. but I have a feeling it's the long one...

I don't really have much else to say. I took some awesome pictures for my other blog (cleanereating.wordpress.com since my links are all wonky), but my internet is down and I can't post them! Oh well.. tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I already asked you once politely not to yak today. I wish i lost my appetite. ever. Although, it was the end result before low carbing. already my appetite has become manageable and i dont have many cravings anymore. I did buy a gallon of this yesterday thought.

    http://www.hood.com/Products/prodDetail.aspx?id=645&lb=851

    it's only 4 net carbs for 8oz and its sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete