Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The one with more snow..

Woke up to 3 inches of snow. Shoveled.. went to school.. came home to another 2 inches. Now it's raining and slushy! I don't know how impressive that sounds, but I was mistaken.. school did not start today.. it starts tomorrow. Dumb, huh? So I was at school for about 10 minutes and away from home for about 2 hours (had to drive slow in the slush and stop at the store for almond milk, eggs, bread, and chicken).

I am both relieved and saddened that there was no school. I'm anxious to start the semester, but nervous about not fitting in. Last semester, I took night classes. I was surrounded by people older than me and younger than me. When I went to school days at the community college, I was surrounded by kids.. and it was pretty annoying. I suppose we'll see. Days really makes it possible for me to take more than 12 credits.. which I need to do if I'm to graduate any time soon.

Bah.. that's all I really have to say today. I'm cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment