Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The one where she is full of hate!

I hate Jillian Michaels! I made Jon start the 30 day shred and he seemed to think I was starting it too... so I had to do it today. About 5 minutes it, I took the dvd out and put it away. Then, I decided that if Jon could do it... so could I. So, I put it back in and finished it. It sucked. Doing this for 30 days in a row with no break is not something I look forward to. I would not be surprised if I do not succeed (I have other workouts I'd rather do), but I'll try.. for Jon. If it keeps him doing it.. I'll do it.

School starts a week from today. I'm very excited about this! As happy I was for last semester to be over... this break seemed a bit too long... I like to learn!

My internet died while I was writing that, so I did some yoga. It was nice! I like this beginners dvd I bought! (so far..) it's got a bunch of different routines so you can master poses and like-poses.

Now, I feel great! I no longer hate Jillian Michaels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment