Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The one with the blizzard..

Well.. the storm that crippled the south has made its way to my home. We started shoveling at 7:30 and had about 6 inches of snow. We still have 2 hours of this peak.

I've gotten so much accomplished today that I have completely misjudged time! It feels like it's 2 in the afternoon when really it is 10:19! .... 10:20!

- Jon and I both did the Shred
- We shoveled the driveway (which I think I'm about to go do again)
- We both did some yoga together (which was very nice, I thought, to do together)
- I prepared lunch and set it aside to marinate
- I called my mom
- I read a chapter of the book I'm reading (I forgot the name.. but it's the second of the Hunger Games series. The fire? I dunno)

I want to go out and maybe do another round of shoveling, but definitely take some pictures. Shoveling with be followed by more yoga! The plan is to counteract the pain of the snow with stretching!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment