Monday, January 3, 2011

The one where it's 2011...

*crickets*

Did you hear that? Silence! I have no excuse for not blogging and not eating well. All I know is that this is the year I turn 30 and that's what this blog is about!

I don't know why I haven't been able to get diets to stick. Maybe being with Jon has done a lot to hinder me. It's not his fault.. it's just that I don't have to worry about finding someone. That isn't fair to him. I should put as much effort into myself now as I did or tried to be before we were together officially.

Anyway... I'm hoping to keep up with blogging.. but I suppose we'll see how that goes...

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see you back! I have missed reading your blog.

    P.S. Have you ever tried Weight Watchers? That's what I do, and it has been the easiest plan to stick to.

    ReplyDelete