Monday, January 17, 2011

The one before the classes start..

Classes start again tomorrow. I'm taking 6. One is a one credit pass/fail course.. but the rest are not so simple. Writing 2 (easy.. but a lot of stuff to do), Pre-Calculus, Chemistry, Biopsychology, and Developmental Psychology. The closer I get to the beginning of the semester, the more worried I am that I took on too much.

So, tomorrow, I have one class.. it's the pass/fail class. However, it's supposed to snow again. Yay. (sarcasm). I am not looking forward to going to school for one class in the snow. But I will! 'Cause that's just the kind of gal I am...

I don't have much else to say. I have to go to school today to buy a book and work on my online class.. which is more work than I expected....

No comments:

Post a Comment