Saturday, January 29, 2011

The one where she gives it a shot...

I love the way I've been eating this year. Healthy and making good decisions. I like that. This week, however, was a little.... not so great. Last saturday, we went up to NH. I drank a bit and had Chinese food (which I wasn't even hungry for). On Wednesday, a friend of mine needed help since his ceiling collapsed. We cleaned up, packed his stuff, and moved him to my house. That was also a day with another snow storm. I ate Wendy's and chose to eat not healthy stuff. Thursday, we ate out twice... more food than I needed. Friday, I grabbed a breakfast sandwich for breakfast at Starbucks, had some cookies with an otherwise healthy lunch, then had McDonalds for dinner.

Today is weigh in. I actually lost .1 pounds from last week. However, weeks like last week are a slippery slope. To prevent my avalanche, I decided to try out the new Weight Watchers PointsPlus. I love weight watchers and have been curious yet hesitant to try out the new program.

I haven't been logging my food.. just trying to make good choices. I've been happy with what I've done, but I think this is a good time to check it out. I get worried because when I log calories or points, I always come in WAY under for the day and I don't like that. I know that the more you eat during weight loss, the more you can eat during maintenance... but it's really hard for me sometimes.

Anyway.. I checked out PointsPlus and it seems to be in line with how I've been eating and how I've wanted to eat. So.. I have a 3 month membership. I'll try it out and see how it goes. 3 months of the new Weight Watchers... here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment