Monday, April 26, 2010

The one with just another manic Monday..

Well, I'm day whatever into my drinking a glass of lemon water in the morning.. and I feel pretty good! I can't really put my finger on it- energy, cleanliness, hunger? Who knows? But I think I dig it. J's been doing it, too. He seems to like it as well. I'd recommend it to people.

I ate a lot of veggies this weekend- more than I EVER do. Last night's dinner.. well.. didn't work out as planned. I ended up using pasta with the salmon, but felt really guilty about there not being much in the way of veggies! So I threw some spinach and tomatoes in with the pasta. It was pretty tasty, but I'm really trying to limit my intake of pasta.

Exercising just hasn't been happening lately. I'm so tired in the morning and/or just have so much else to do! Get lunch ready, wash my hair, etc. I'm going to have to start getting back to the gym before I lose all motivation.

I suppose that's about it for now. The weekend was pretty relaxing. I got to hang out with a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a while, and got some wedding stuff done. I also made AND DRANK more iced tea than I should have.. but damn.. it's just so good!

Also, my other friend's husband was in a terrible accident this weekend. He's alive and nothing is broken, but he's going to be in the hospital for a while and their car is busted. It makes me sad to see my friends in such pain.. and it really has made me very clingy to J this weekend (like when I told him this morning that he couldn't go to poker tonight because I wanted to hug him when I got home.. yeah.. I'm insane.. and I was kidding.. mostly)

Well, enough of this. Happy Monday, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment