Friday, April 23, 2010

The one where she confesses...

The good: I ate my cereal again but this time added raisins. It was tasty! I had a Healthy Choice for lunch that has no preservatives and lots of veggies. I avoided ordering out and made a healthy chicken tortilla wrap for dinner.
The bad: I used unmeasured processed cheese in my dinner. We didn't really have any veggies with dinner.. other than salsa.
The ugly: OH THE HUMANITY! I ate so much chocolate yesterday it was pretty terrible. I just couldn't stop. My tummy was bothering me after lunch and it was the only thing that was helping! I can't even admit to you how much junk I ate in a 2 hour period.. I'm too ashamed!
The beautiful: I didn't let the ugly break me! I kept dinner healthy and am starting today with great intentions.

I read an article yesterday about starting the morning with lemon water as an alternative to coffee in the morning. Now, I don't drink coffee, but this woman said that she recommends it to all of her clients unless they have an allergy. So, I figured I'd give it a shot. Nothing special to report today. My stomach is a bit icky.. but it has been for a couple of days now, plus I had ibuprofen on an empty stomach so that was questionable. Actually.. one thing I did notice was that I was hungrier for breakfast earlier. So, yeah.. this will be a fun experiment.

I've decided not to weigh myself until after my wedding. That may seem insane, but I really don't want to worry or think about it. I'll continue to work on cleaning up my eating and drink lots and lots of water, but as long as the dress fits, that's all I'll care about!

Annnndddd I think that's all I have for you today. Today's lunch is PB on a pita, some triscuits, almonds, and craisins. Let's hope this all keeps me away from the vending machine.

1 comment:

  1. I had 3 glasses of lemon water today! I like it.

    I wouldn't weigh myself until the wedding either. You've got enough stress at the moment. It's only 3 weeks away!

    Stuk watching Ghost Whisperer at moms. It's like the whole body switching thing never happened! /end unrelated

    ReplyDelete