Friday, February 26, 2010

88 Weeks... 8 is a lucky number...

Things I've learned this week:
- Pizza and Chinese food will not get you skinny.
- I need my morning work out if I'm going to kick this Red Bull Habit.
- I have to stretch before and after my work outs.
- I'm not addicted to chocolate!

So, the terrible eating (including last night's Chinese) resulted in a 0.8 gain. Boo Hiss! To tell you the truth, I'm glad I gained. I ate like crap this past week and it will help to remind me that I really can't do that.

I also skipped my work out this morning. I felt that my body needed the rest. My shins feel better today. I'll take a walk this weekend and make sure, but I should be back in action for my Monday morning workout.

And! I haven't had even a lick of chocolate since the 17th which makes for a happy Megan! Despite the fact that people have handed me brownies and fudge and cookies! I just thank them and toss them. I'm proud of myself!

So, I have a plan for this week. Aside from the Red Bull I'm drinking right now, no Red Bull this week. Stretch before every work out. No crazy eating! (This includes the weekends.. when I use all of my WPAs) I'd actually like to not spend any of my extra points this week. Start over with the [official] c25k.

I think the interval training for th c25k with help me better than the straight time training. I was able to get to up to 3.5 minutes, but not much more.. then my shins exploded. So, since i'm at the early stage of the training, I've decided to start over and do it right.

Speaking of my shins.. after a trip upstairs, they still hurt.

I'm going to conquer this. I'm going to be fit and fun and healthy. I'm going to not crave greasy foods and laziness. I have 88 weeks to do it. Today, I'll be 100% OP. One day at a time.

Until next time...
M

No comments:

Post a Comment