Thursday, February 18, 2010

89 Weeks...

I have 89 weeks until I turn 30. I have 89 weeks to lose way too much weight. I have 89 weeks to be the person I want to be in my 30's.

The idea behind this blog is going to be to log my journey to 30. Mainly, I want to lose weight, get in shape, and enter my 30's the woman I know I am and can be! Here is my list of goals.

-Weight at or around 130lbs

-Be a runner

-Wear a single digit size (kinda gets coupled with the weight)

-Give away all my fat clothes

-Climb a rockwall

-Go skydiving

-Be able to do 100 pushups

-Not analyze wherever I am to figure out if I'm the fattest person there

-Not worry so much about what other people think

-Allow Jonathan to carry me

-Wear belts

-Wear sexy shoes more often!

-Wear sexy underwear and feel great in them!

-NEVER GAIN THIS WEIGHT BACK!!!!!

I'll be chronicling much of my journey to reaching these goals.. but I'll be starting that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment